Ralph Varden Entry Including A Mr S. Saunders

scorpa3

Entries are now closed for the Stratford Upon Avon round of the Midland Centre Championships at Shennington on Sunday.

The 63 rider entry is headed by Beta rider S.Saunders.

With three routes available, there should be something for everyone but don't expect an easy ride around, the Clerk of the Course is Alan Wright!

Late entries are more than welcome on any route, up to the 100 rider limit.

Hiya guys...

will see you there..after six weeks off coz I broke my hand!!!!!!...hope it aint TOO hard since I might be a bit rusty!!

Scorpa3...(sorry cant remember your real name)..maybe I will see you at Top Farm for some practice nearer Xmas??..I've got a couple of weeks off work so I'm planning to get up there at some point.

see ya sunday

I wouldn't mind going to watch this trial, but can't find Shennington anywhere, only Shenington (ie one 'n'). Is this where I should be looking? I have looked on the official regs and it has the double 'n'. Can anyone help?

Cheers

Martin

Shenington is off the Banbury to Stratford road near Edge Hill and Radway. It will be flagged with Castrol arrows or similar.

try this link.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=43...p=newsearch.srf

The venue is the stream (although in reality there isnt a lot of water in it these days) that is just above Orchard Hill and the number 197.

Lots of rain in the Banbury area in the last 7 days - everywhere is very very soft at the moment. The Warren will be in prime condition!!!!

Edited by mickmetcalfe

I wouldn't mind going to watch this trial, but can't find Shennington anywhere, only Shenington (ie one 'n'). Is this where I should be looking? I have looked on the official regs and it has the double 'n'. Can anyone help?

Cheers

Martin

Yes, sorry.

It is infact Shenington. My mistake.

Click here for map.

I hope this helps.

Mick, you beat me to it!

I can go one better than that, heres a picture of the venue. :guinness:

Click here for overhead picture

I'm relying on Alan N to moderate Wrighty for the B route on Saturday. He was talking about BIG climbs everywhere! :guinness:

I might leave the bike in the garage and drag out the video camera instead. It is definately going to be a muddy one!

Edited by scorpa3

Three laps of 16 sections if we can find the observers.

Three routes on offer but if you are unsure which route to ride...... drop down! It's not going to be an easy day out, especially if it rains!

There's not a single A route section I could even scrabble through. There again I'm not much cop! :D

:D I look forward too hearing of Justin`s humiliation by Steve then!

Justin has a huge advantage. He starts no 1 and the early numbers will get to the muddy bits beofre they get too deep!

I'm sure that will make all the difference. :D