Score (punch) Cards

300pro

Hi 300 Pro,

I am guessing that you are in the US, and want a US based supplier.

The STRA uses cards printed by a printing company that also does the loop markers etc. They are something like Tyveck or something similar and hold up real well. Brock Sattlemier would be the POC and you could reach him through the STRA website

http://setrialsriders.org/6/ubb.x

Trials Inc, use very cool printed on site scorecards using specially developed software that also does the tracking, scoring etc. These are printed on a special paper with a plastic layer for weather resistance. I believe this is available through RYP, www.rypusa.com

I do not know how many you need or what size your club is but I believe some of the other trials shops had them available as well.

Unfortunately they didn't work for us, blokes seen punching more than one hole at a time etc. And where there were observers they needed to be observing and then at end of section asap to punch the card. Hope you have more joy than we did. :D

T&R Products of Eden, New York.

Contact Jim and Sandra Renzi. 716 992-9842

They do a plastic encapsulated, 2nd layer carbon sheet, pressure sensitive score card 3" x 10"

They also do all kinds of enduro arrows.

Jim was an Enduro rider before an accident left him paralyzed

Excellent product - highly recommended - our club has used them for years.