Colonial

doogle

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's always one perv!!! :guinness:

Anyway looking out the office window - no snow, just a very hard frost and a very worried Clerk of Course kicking the ground to see how hard it is! :D

Wish it would come or go - this in between is very worrying!

Fingers crossed to see you all Sunday - except Andy of course - we'll miss you not there putting the extra pressure on for us to keep our feet up!

Sorry for the delay - been busy worrying about the weather :wacko:

Rosedale postcode area is YO18 8SE, the coach and horses is the first building on the right hand side as you come in from the Pickering end, if you come down Chimney bank then it is right at the T junction in the village then directly on the left. I'm not sure who will be around the night before but we will all be in and around the village most of the day - please ring to check if the weather looks bleak as we'd hate for you to travel up and not get there due to 10ft snow drifts - or did they say 10inch???? :D

Here's hoping for good weather!!!

See you there - i think i'm number 34 ish so i'll be chasing you round all day!

Cheers Vicx

I have been looking on the BBC and met office web site and looking cold and dry on Saturday and rain Sunday.

Fingers crossed. We are covered in snow down here, worst I have seen it for years. According to the website it will be up your way tomorrow.

Update - looking out of the office window and there is white fluffy stuff - aaarrrggghhh :wacko:

The problem is if we get too much snow today/tomorrow then it might not get chance to melt - unless this global warming kicks in and we get mediteranean temperatures on Saturday - here's hoping! :D

There's always one perv!!! :D

:wacko: I know what you mean vicx i could'nt believe she was doing that in front of me,i nearly called the police i did but i've allready called them about it 10 time's last month about it,there gonna think im looking on purpose. :lol:

Edited by bilco

Sorry for the delay - been busy worrying about the weather :wacko:

Rosedale postcode area is YO18 8SE, the coach and horses is the first building on the right hand side as you come in from the Pickering end, if you come down Chimney bank then it is right at the T junction in the village then directly on the left. I'm not sure who will be around the night before but we will all be in and around the village most of the day - please ring to check if the weather looks bleak as we'd hate for you to travel up and not get there due to 10ft snow drifts - or did they say 10inch???? :D

Here's hoping for good weather!!!

See you there - i think i'm number 34 ish so i'll be chasing you round all day!

Cheers Vicx

I have been looking on the BBC and met office web site and looking cold and dry on Saturday and rain Sunday.

Fingers crossed. We are covered in snow down here, worst I have seen it for years. According to the website it will be up your way tomorrow.

i've got a good covering to doogle. its so fun :lol: