Trials Bum Bags

jetset

Looking for a good value bum bag for carrying tools, water bottle etc. I have seen x-citing one on ebay which seems quite dear and there is a Hebo one also on various websites but does anyone have one of these or any other make and if so what do you think of them?

I bought an aqua back pack from Halfords, it was on a mountain bike stand. I can fit a couple of tools in it but I got it to be able to drink water. It was around

Edited by bo drinker

Check this website out

Outlaw trials

Dave's a regular here, but he is in Canada.

Big John I believe uses (or has used) his toolbelt in the SSDT.

He is away for the next 10 days doing bike shows around Western Canada so don't expect a response to his emails right away.

Taff

Screw Argos!! what good will they be when your local trials dealer has closed down and you need some quality 2t oil or whatever!!.

IMHO when it comes to items for bike use you get what you pay for!! 5 quid, well made.....i dont think so, go Hebo or xcting !! :D

Edited by lastplacebrad

Have a gander in Argos book nice black number in there for a fiver and its good quality with various pockets and big enough without being bulky.

I think pandelboy might have been talking about woman's handbag's,well that's all i could find there anyway's. :D

Buy a 4rt

you just need to take drinks then :D

When my 4RT broke, I had a bum bag full of tools and I still couldn't fix it. Didn't fancy taking the gear box apart by the road side.

Even Monts break occasionally!