Wheel Anodizing/powdercoating

seandellear

Diadora stone 2's! Well comfy+ they come with a foot johney to keep the water out! Was looking at the Hebo's but prefered the Diadora's looks wise and felt nicer on!

Yes I think I will give the spokes a miss Bilco + I will save myself aroun

Edited by seandellear

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy's probably saying that because Jamie is a very busy guy at Candy Wheels im not mocking him becuase he can do my wheels on my next bike :D but apprently lots of people have not been able to get in contact with him for their wheels ect and to get theirs done this was about a month ago tho now so he mite have sorted it all and update with emails ect...

Cheers proc those first rims looked nice, shame about the size! The second set there is no item under that for sale or completed listing!

Bilco cheers for that 1st choice wheels company there price list is identical to candy wheels so may give them a go, had a couple of bad reports about candy wheels!

So anyway I think I will get in touch with both companies and ask how long it might take them to do it for me and I will go with the fastest estimated time! I dont want to miss any trials if I can help it!

Thank you very much, you have all been a great help!

Cheers,

Sean :D

I will try and get a picture up when I have them back here! :D