Pictures-toni Bou Montesa

07betarev3

I noticed in YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE there was a picture of Adam Raga signing an autograph, under his arm he is holding a Montesa HRC poster, probably to put on his bedroom wall. He will be looking at the photos of Toni Bou and thinking he wishes it was him.

I noticed in YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE there was a picture of Adam Raga signing an autograph, under his arm he is holding a Montesa HRC poster, probably to put on his bedroom wall. He will be looking at the photos of Toni Bou and thinking he wishes it was him.

Proberbly thinking

"well thats one less I have to worry about!"

or

"thank god he didn't get a scorpa 175 or i'd be worried!"

I fancy a nice photo of my foot booting the Montesa Press Man's a**e for sending me this same bloody 5-Meg email five times so far and totally clogging things up <_<

At least Mont are sending you press releases.

AND in English <_<