Have You Got Your Beta 4 Banger Yet ?

daggs888

I havent seen any of these at the local trials yet. Anyone out there got one and if so ..... you lucky devil ..... how is it to ride ???, hows the suspension, power, turning, weight, brakes .... DOES THE BUGGER START OK WHEN WARM ?

Daggs

<_<<_<:crying:

Edited by daggs888

John Cowley had one today at the Midland Centre Group Trial, bike is incredibly quiet compared to the Monts and seemed plenty powerfull enough for all the slippy root climbs today. Followed him for the last group and no problems starting at all and it was gripping like hell everywhere (Although most of that is Johns throttle control to be fair) John did say it would nt pull fourth gear like his Rev3 and 4th was the order of the day at the trial, but I am sure he would have been in the top five or even won it.

Very impressive bike and seems very refined, almost like its been out years, hopefully my next buy mid season, I think Mont have gone the wrong way with the 4rt and the Beta will prove to be the best 4 stroke in the end.

:dunce: ... Still only 2 bangs for me at the moment mate :banana2: , I heard it was going to be very muddy today up in Northumberland, so went to Warden for a bit hard core training :D .

Havent got my new bike yet .... you doin the Durham trial nxt week ? .. might be 4 banging again by then :D

What about the stunning beta 4t, anyone got any first hand views ?

I havent seen any of these at the local trials yet. Anyone out there got one and if so ..... you lucky devil ..... how is it to ride ???, hows the suspension, power, turning, weight, brakes .... DOES THE BUGGER START OK WHEN WARM ?

Daggs

:banana2::dunce::D

See here for my opinion of it

http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/index....1190&st=400

The suspension, turning, weight and brakes feel the same as the Rev-3 to me. For some reason, the bike feels more stable, don't know why though...

The suspension, turning, weight and brakes feel the same as the Rev-3 to me. For some reason, the bike feels more stable, don't know why though...

Perhaps Beta really did make the bike more stable by moving the centre of gravity higher? :banana2:

Bob

i presume its higher than the rev 3 then ?. The centrifugal (spelling :dunce: ) force generated by the 4t motor might make a difference though ?. I know the monty 4rt feels miles more stable than the 315 (not sure if the 4rt is lower or higher) ...... might be the motor ? ... any extreamly clever people out there know how the 4t would differ from the 2t motor (centrifugal force terms :banana2: )