Berlingo

sy250

Ive had A Berlingo for 4 years (the car version ) Get a bike in with the rear seat removed no problems . I work the Blingo 7 days a week , it gets treat with very little care but it keeps coming back for more . Mines a 2.0 HDI get 40 to the gallon will cruise at 90 very comfortable . Would I buy another, without hesitation but i hope mines going to be around for a long while yet

Took my 290 sherco to a trial only today in the back of my wifes Berlingo Multispace, didn't even take the seats out. Bit of a squeze getting it in but it fits. Take the seats out & it would be easy. Great little car, electrics a bit iffy at times but it dont stop running ...

Ive got a new shape combi.

you can get two bikes in and all the kit, do it most weekends. The front wheel of one needs to come between the front seats a little but its no hardship.

We managed to get three bikes in a berlingo van for the ssdt last year by taking the back wheel out of mine and the forks out of one of the others.

if your only transporting one bike either van is fine. combi does between 45 and 50 to the gallon depending how late I am :beer:

Aprilia Climber fits in a Berlingo Multispace with the rear seats folded so a Berlingo Van would be no problem.

Berlingo,s generally are cheap and cherfull good MPG and handle well but they are budget vehicles and finish and interiors are basic.

Had mine since 2001 with minor niggles but it has had a beating to be honest but I would have another.