Kinda Quiet

paulthistle

What was the personel attack that I made on Wiltz and the NATC your referring too Steve? Be precise and don't take it out of context please! All I've ever done is point out their goals and agenda's, which they have acheived very successfully.

Andy, it's not a crime to have your head up your @ss! Neither is having an differnt point of view! Or for a matter of fact, seeing the big picture and special interests in a sport. This is simply a GROWTH vs NO GROWTH point of view conflict.

Face it, without widespred appeal and acceptance of all types of people and riders, this sport will go NO-WHERE! For over 30 trials has gone nowhere or backwards. I doubt that now or in the future anything will change much.

Paul, the 125cc class is a step in the right direction for sure! As for the other posts you are talking about, I was not on-line so I did not see them, so I can't comment.

Thanks John, I missed you guys too. I've been a little busy working in New Mexico on a Terminator TV show and developing some new and exciting stunt technology. So I have not been able to think as much about trials. Maybe I can get back into the swing of things soon?

Your so right that the Yanks have been a lot of talk and no action for a LONG TIME in the sport, "Except negitive action!" But let's not go there NOW! I'd like to concentrate on the bright side of things.

We, meaning the USA may be in a position to see some things change soon. Remember I was the guy who went out on the limb and predicted Bou being in the drivers seat, at this years world championship. So I do have a good vision for the future. I'm also going to go out on a limb again and predict that Smage will OPEN some eyes soon bringing ACTION instead of just talk into the Trials world.

Remember this kid, dispatched the 10 time US Champion Geoff Aaron and sent him running in his very first season. This is unheard of that anybody could come up that quick. This kid is the real deal! Of course I realize that the odds are against him because the US federation does not support him in a quest for world championship points but he's tough and has a good team around him.

So don't worry, you have not seen the last of me! I dig this sport and "I'll Be Back!" Only this time maybe riding in two states, New Mexico and Califorina as well as Europe.

KEEP THOSE FEET UP! MICHLIN

Edited by Mich Lin