New Impreza

lastplacebrad

So do we take the Impreza's on the track or do we just drive down high street on a saturday night and perv at the girl's :banana2:

No ! the girls PERV on the Imprezas :D

The attraction to this vehicle strikes a comparison to someone with a foot fetish I believe. One knows there are people who enjoy it, but if you find out who they are, you are best advised to keep well away!

People with a foot fetish are so weird !! I just have a fetish for quality cars .

I wasn't that taken with the current one either when they first came out, but I had a good look at a black one with the Prodrive Performance Pack in the showroom when mine was in for a service and it's definitely grown on me - but would have to be in black. Roll on July :D

This is my Impeza with the PPP fitted!! In BLACK !! Nearly bought a P1 from the same garage before i bought this one , but then l i had a test drive, awsome car, but the brakes was *****, i am really heavy on brakes , so i need to feel comfortable with them. Then once i had ordered this car,a week later a WR 1 came in , and i so very nearly cancelled the black one to have the WR 1,( whats 15 bhp between friends) but then i thought i would just make the STI PPP slightly different and thats when i went for the black alloys, windows tinted and the mesh grill, not seen one like it yet, well not entirely.. Sorry about the quality of the pictures.

Phwoar! Daimn that is gorgeous! You're a lucky guy! :guinness: