Colonial Blues

djdenzil

Having just emptied the van after a fine days trialing in Rosedale, it occured to me after reviewing the results board that there were a number of non starters for this hard to get in/reduced field event.

Who and where are these people, I've got mates that did'nt get a ride who would have gladly passed over a days shopping with the wife at Teeside Park, if only they had let Keith know in time.

Anyway, fantastic day out, really tough sections and the water levels were absurd at Rockhouse!!!!

Thoughts anyone ?

:wacko: Wet , cold, battered and bruised,(arm pump for the 1st time OUCH!!!) but i still think that Keth Ellis is loverly!!!!!! :lol:

PS. me and Vicx were in competition to see who could knock the most skin off , i'm sure that Vicx would agree that she just edged it with her loop and ar se over t** back down the waterfall at Heygate :D

Other than exeptional circumstances ( i know there were a couple) and if you cannot provide good reason then in my own opinion you should not be allowed a ride the following year if you are a non starter!! Simple as!

Edited by marky boy

its a breach of the National Sporting Code (NSCs) to be absent (if you've singed an entry form) without providing an suitable/sufficient explanation.

for our oversubscribed centre enduro, our event secretary tends to prosecute those offenders.... :D

From the man himself (thats Keith - Clerk of Course)

"We work on a 5% natural wastage of riders - we take extra in the initial entry as we realise that riders for whatever reasons don't turn up. It's all in the planning."

Results will be up shortly.

Hey Marky Boy - i don't think there was any competition after my near death loop :rotfl: followed closely by the chin on handle bar experience in Bottoms.

Hows your finger by the way??

The funniest thing I saw - Marky Boy riding up to the queue, stopping then not putting either feet down and just falling over :rotfl:

I think the saying of the day was - 'At least we can laugh about it'

Still a good day out on the bike :D

its a breach of the National Sporting Code (NSCs) to be absent (if you've singed an entry form) without providing an suitable/sufficient explanation.

Sorry, no offence Rabie, but the wording in the brackets made me laugh. :rotfl:

Having not got a ride I was a little dismayed and disappointed at the number of non starters. Cannot see the point in not turning out for such a good trial. However my time wasn't wasted shopping with the kitchen knife I took her to watch a football match!!!

Sorry, no offence Rabie, but the wording in the brackets made me laugh. :rotfl:

can't spell won't spell!

Edited by rabie