Lobbying Campaign

drop5

The MCIA has a lobbying campaign. If you wish to let your MP know your views on this bill visit the site below. It may not make much difference as the bill has apparently past it

Edited by drop5

Nice and simple to fill in. I know my local MP is about to step down so get it in quickly. PS good to see the influx of Chinese c**p is slowing down. They should stick to what they know, Egg foo yung and chicken flied lice. :lol:

Edited by bo drinker

i am with ants on this one.we have alan"bloody waste of time" milburn as our mp, so not a hope in hell of any support from this man. he is so far up mr blairs !!"$% but sent it off anyway heres hoping :lol:

filled in as requested and got this email reply...........................................

Thank you for sending an email to Phil Woolas, Member of Parliament for Oldham East and Saddleworth.

This office receives many hundreds of email messages every week and we therefore regret that we are no longer able to accept any queries via email.

If your query is urgent, please telephone our constituency office on 0161 624 4248.

Alternatively, you can write to Phil at Lord Chambers, 11 Church Lane, Oldham, OL1 3AN or House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA.

With all best wishes and many thanks for your understanding in this matter.

PHIL WOOLAS MP

Oldham East and Saddleworth

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bloody cheek of it

I received a quick'ish reply from our MP: -

"Thank you for your email. I am afraid the Bill has fallen and will not progress.

Gordon Prentcie MP"

I think he's saying that the Bill has been dropped and that he isn't too happy about it? :D