Vic Ashford Trial 11th March

malcra

I'm currently working away in Holland, but ticked the box to get regs and information about Sunday's Sammy Miller Round via email, but not received anything ? has anyone else and if so, am I entered ??

Also any info on route length, directions etc welcome

Malcolm

Hi Malc...

sorry this if off topic, but do you have any idea where I might be able to find results online for last weeks Abergavenny trial??...would be good to see how badly i did !!!..or is it just a case of wait for the results in the post?

cheers ...

cracking trial on Sunday; great sections, excellent weather and no pre-65 eligibiliy punch-ups at the start (well, not quite)

The Tredegar Twinshock's and Team Hungerstone SWM all finished, though luckily we weren't keeping count on the scores towards then end Thanks to the West of England Club for a brilliant event. I will be back next year (hopefully the weather will too)..

pictures

team-at-start-small.jpg

rubyrocks-gavin-small.jpg

60 entries and the largest number in class 8, Twinshocks, probably about 25 in total. At least 8 Honda's, 4 Fantics, 2 or 3 Bultaco's, 6 or so Yam's (Majesty's, Whitehawk's, Martin Willmore's nice "works" Yam), couple of Ossa's, a Kawasaki and, of course, 2 SWM's.

I have the programme and can bring it over to the next Wye Valley meeting at the end of the month (27th?)