Possibly The World Most Abused Trials Bike?

scorpa3

I will have to report this to the RSPTM (Royal Society of the Protection of Trials Motorcycles) That bike looks to have never ever been loved. Poor poor Scorpa. Once the Scorpa has been picked up by the RSPTM, they will try to find it a loving home that will rebuild and maintain it. But i think it is probably beyond repair and would probably be best to be euthanised :D

Just to let Dougie Pumpkin know this scorpa was mint until the owner attempted the river kwai in last years Jack Wood trial....Makes you think is it really worth dragging that brand spanking beta up the kwai hmm. :D

Just to let Dougie Pumpkin know this scorpa was mint until the owner attempted the river kwai in last years Jack Wood trial....Makes you think is it really worth dragging that brand spanking beta up the kwai hmm. :D

Thanks for that vote of confidence old boy ! I take it thats why you are not riding and observing instead.. Been to Dean head 3 times this week. Tackled a couple of new things and i actually suprised myself . Prob going up Sat and or Sun.

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin