Wheel Bearing Pro Models

beamish owners club

Don't forget to carefully pry off the rubber seal on each side and pack them with waterproof grease, then re-install the seals. Most bearings are high-speed rated and as such come with little lubrication inside so if you pack them they will usually last a lot longer with the lighter duty we put them under.

Cheers.

Jon

Don't forget to carefully pry off the rubber seal on each side and pack them with waterproof grease, then re-install the seals. Most bearings are high-speed rated and as such come with little lubrication inside so if you pack them they will usually last a lot longer with the lighter duty we put them under.

Cheers.

Jon

Thanks Jon, that's good advice.

Cheers,

Jim

front and rears are different i would defo get some from ebay they are alot cheaper than from gas gas or your local trial shop and they last just as long if not longer

Thanks for your help on this. I have a shed load of 6004-2RS that I bought in bulk from the USA for my other Gassers, just need to stock up on the 6905-2RS for the fronts of my Pro's!