Tc Users Going To Ssdt This Year

bigfoot

I concidered making this a poll but all sorts click on the polls with no real interest in the subject.

It looks like a fair few TC users are going to FW next month. How about a get together somewhere. For HLs sake it would have to be the Milton or we'd never here the end of it.

Would you come, what night would be better & most importantly would you buy a round?

Beware Andy never goes out in FW without his camera(s).

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I concidered making this a poll but all sorts click on the polls with no real interest in the subject.

It looks like a fair few TC users are going to FW next month. How about a get together somewhere. For HLs sake it would have to be the Milton or we'd never here the end of it.

Would you come, what night would be better & most importantly would you buy a round?

Beware Andy never goes out in FW without his camera(s).

Definately...just tell us when and where there from the previous Thursday for the P 65 right through the week.....someone remember the tyre levers for Big Johns legendary tight wallet.

looks like i will be up Tuesday -> Saturday and staying somewhere on the cheap, not sure yet. Will be taking van, potentially observing for a bit, so if anyone from Hereford or area etc wants a lift let me know.

Looking forward to our first time visit to Lochaber - we - me and my son - will be staying at Kismet Villa Bed and Breakfast 5. - 12. may - West End roundabout - Heathercroft - should be within walking distance of the Parc Ferm

Bigfoot - you liar, liar, pants on fire! I only take the camera on the last night and that's only because of the presentation of awards. What happens on the road, stays on the road - them's the rules! It doesn't have to START at the Milton as it's a bit off the beaten track. It could start in town and end up at the Milton. Done that a few times :) (I can feel a Blog entry coming on!)

Malcra - Not taking the bike? I enjoyed our bit of cat and mouse en route to Fersit ;) Wouldn't mind a bit of a chat over a beer if you don't mind talking shop for 10 mins or so.

DanGleebitz - I am not aware of any gay/lesbian bars in Fort William. Are you sure you'll feel comfortable?

I'm late away on friday so thursday would be good :)

Bugger that! You lot take so long to tootle round on Thursday that I don't get out of the office before breakfast on Friday!

Starting elsewhere and finishing at the Milton sounds a good choice - we're not done until well after 11pm most nights anyhow, so it will be all the more entertaining to start my nights drinking when you lot are already half-pished (or cross-eyed, in Andy's case).

Almost looking forward to it now!

;)

Be a shame not to all meet up, especially with HL bearing in mind all the hard work she and the team do. Late day Wed for me but I'm sure I could be persuaded to go out for a beer any other time.

Mr B - Excess beer is not recommended for the Professional Athlete - then again alcohol has been known to dumb pain - perhaps after a loog day on the moor it might not bee too bad an idea.

Is the rumour true that Miller Light or Coors are sponsoring the RAF team this year?

• 2 weeks later...