Twinshock Manx

schweizmeister

Aye me! Ossa Gripper. Never rode it so don't know the form.

But riding a bike around the Isle of Man countryside sounds like a damn good crack.

Saying that now anyway. Hope there are more twinshock nuts to compete with. :o

See you at EF bro.

Any other Twinshockers got an entry in the Manx Two Day?

Is last man away on the Saturday good :wall: or bad? :o

Last time I rode (1995, 240 Fantic) we supplied fuel in cans, which was transported to stops for us - is it still the same setup?

hey me and my dad rode the manx last year on our twin shocks and i can honestly say that its the best twin shocker i have ever rode!!! ma pa thinks so to. i took the second place in premier class n father won the clubman! excellent atmosphere with sammy miller being there as well! gonna be gunnin for the win this year haha. and its much better to be as late as possible in the numbers as the sections change alot for the better! cant wait

Last time i rode in 2003, the organisers had a vehicle with a big trailer to take all the fuel to the designated fuel stops, Sloc corner on saturday and at Cluddaghs on sunday.

Plus thers a few fuel stations on route.

Last number Twinshock on saturday means first rider away on sunday(or it was in 03).

All the Twinshocks get sent out first to scrub the rocks for the Brit bikes on both days.

Plus the twinshocks are only limited to 40 in their class and they get half an hour less on time allowance!!

BUT this has got to be the best 2 day classic on the uk trials calender :o

• 3 weeks later...

Think there is a bit of confusion over events here. I think schweizmeister is talking about the Manx 2 day rather than the Classic weekend trial - there wasnt a classic in 1995, last year was the 10th anniversary.