Riding Numbers

doogle

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys (and girls). Only seven TC forum users riding this years event, I think not. I was looking forward to getting a lot more names than this to put on the entry list.

I'll be out at some of the most remote sections again this year and want to focus on catching you all on camera. If I dont know who you are I also cant help with the odd snack or drink that I tend to carry to help the TC folk.

Come on guys (and girls). Only seven TC forum users riding this years event, I think not. I was looking forward to getting a lot more names than this to put on the entry list.

I'll be out at some of the most remote sections again this year and want to focus on catching you all on camera. If I dont know who you are I also cant help with the odd snack or drink that I tend to carry to help the TC folk.

Do we have any TC forum users riding numbers for the pre65 Scottish.

Tony Moulder

Number 187

Im getting very nervous. This is my first ever SSDT and I have never travelled north of Yorkshire before lol.

See you all there

Tony

Ps I am down as riding a mont on the official rider list, but I will be on an 07 Beta 250

do we need numbers for the pre 65? we have known celebs. big john, vinnied ,trialero to name a few

...And if they don't say hello to the observer at dubh lochan on Friday there will be trouble.....or a 5... ;)

And i'm partial to the odd Jaffa cake or three :wall:

I'm the good looking one on Dubh Lochan :D