Keihin On A Beta?

betarob

I believe it's possible, I hear that Maria Conway runs a Keihin on hers - not sure whats needed or how easy it is to fit.

I have (finally) finished putting a Dellorto on my '07 270 - would have been done last Monday but the shop that sold me it on ebay decided to ship it without a pilot jet!!!!!!!!!

Anyway. it's now in and it sounds and runs soooo different, tonnes of extra grunt right of the bottom, much more responsive and lighter throttle - PLUS no more fuel ****ing out everywhere when facing downhill....

Trial on Sunday so will see how it runs when used in anger.

If a Keihin does go on I'm sure it will be great, if not the Dellorto is HIGHLY recommended (so long as it ships complete!!!)

There are a couple of Beta's with Keihin's on, I have seen Maria's and her bike runs well, I have asked her before about fitting them on and she said they just go on as standard.

A Quote from Maria when I asked her a few months ago. 'The Keihin's fit on with all standard rubbers you can to make it easier just flip the airbox rubber around to make it easier to get on and off.'

They do go on fairly redily ,you can swap the tick

over screw to the other side on mine you just remove

the grub screw and swap. The only part that's a pain

is the choke is on the wrong side and you can't do

much with that unfortunatly.