Evesham Trial At Saintbury Quarry

tone

Tone, Stratford use it as well, located right on the side of the road, biggish hills and roots I will try and multimap it for you in a mo here. Me and Ralph are riding, should be a good trial

Edited by Betarev3

It will be signposted from the A46 at the top of Fish Hill near Broadway.

Remember, the Evesham club always put on three routes, so there should be something for everyone at Saintbury Quarry this week.

I'll see if I can get them to put in that lovely log just for Betarev3, I know you like that one Just. :thumbup:

Dont you bloody dare Pete!!!!! :) I'm ringing Dean tomorrow to send him up there Friday with his chainsaw and chop it up, :thumbup: think he caught his nut sack badly going over the bars last time I heard so he will be glad to turn it into sawdust :lol: . See you all there, last time was abit hard at saintbury, Haslam just pipped me by 70 marks :lol:

Dont you bloody dare Pete!!!!! :) I'm ringing Dean tomorrow to send him up there Friday with his chainsaw and chop it up, :thumbup: think he caught his nut sack badly going over the bars last time I heard so he will be glad to turn it into sawdust :lol: . See you all there, last time was abit hard at saintbury, Haslam just pipped me by 70 marks :lol:

You mean like this???????

Picturesfromlaptop032.jpg

Somebody mentioned three routes, does that mean one for an absolute beginer like me then?

The Evesham club do a very sensible B route which is the most popular route for riders, but to cater for absolute begginers, small wheel bikes (TY80's etc), trail bikes and older classic machines they put on a C route.

Saintbury quarry is a small but excellent venue and one of the rare chances we have nearby to ride on a couple of rocks.

Please note; although the C route is very easy, the Evesham club do seem to put on very hard A routes! :thumbup: