Us Outdoor Lites Battle.

ptradam

So this years Outdoor Lites(250F) battle in the USA should be a good one! I'm sure there are some Ben Townley fans on this board right? What does everybody think? I'm sure that without any unfortunate injuries, this years Lites battle is going to be between the defending Champ Ryan Villopoto and 2004 MX2 World Champ Ben Townley. After seeing Ben hang with Ricky in the 2005 MX Des Nations I know that he is fast! Ben just won our East Coast Lites Supercross championship also. The East/West shootout in Las Vegas should be great! Don't count out Jason Lawrence either! I gonna root for Ryan but atleast we have some racing in the lites class. The premier class is pretty much a James Stewart runaway! I can't wait until Ryan and Ben move up!

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

Townley fan here chap.

Saw him in france at the nations, the only bloke on the track to give R C a good run for his dosh.

Be good to see ben and ryan up in the open class, seems to me the series has lost its zing since Carmichael went part time (Shame in my opinion)

Reckon Townley should give Bubba a good run if he keeps out from injury.