And The Winner Is.....

bucki3

It all kicks off on monday, and with so many good riders starting this year who do you think (if any) can topple Jarvis? :wall:

If luck is with him, I think Jarvis is unbeatable. But even he can have a bad day in Scotland. Maybe Colomer will do it this year.

jarvis will be the man to beat however the big unknown is the bike - 4st Shercos do not have a good track record in Scotland.

Dibs has the bike and some hard earned experience - can he hold it together?

either way there looks like a real chance of a 4stroke win.

lots of other contenders though - in Scotland anything can happen.

JARVIS

The question was who can topple Jarvis?

Whoever Jarvis is going to take some beating. Arguable on current World Championship standings Dibs is the man. But there will be strong competition from Colomer, Brown, Amos and Ben Hemmingway.

JARVIS

The question was who can topple Jarvis?

Whoever Jarvis is going to take some beating. Arguable on current World Championship standings Dibs is the man. But there will be strong competition from Colomer, Brown, Amos and Ben Hemmingway.

I know it may be a bit premature being his first time, but I would think Alexz has a good chance of toppling a few riders you would expect to finish above him. He is on his 300 Gasser. He is certainly fit enough. He is riding with Wayne Braybrook and Shirty so plenty of experience on hand to help out and the sections should be within his capabilities. Not withstanding a big problem, I predict a good finish :wall:

I am not suggesting he will win but he could have a good run at it.

IMHO :D

I would think Alexz has a good chance of toppling a few riders you would expect to finish above him.

Sitting here across the pond, I'm figuring, that's going to happen. I won't be surprised at all.

Edited by City Trials

Have not seen Laia Sanz in the results for the first two days. Isn't she riding this year?

Nope - she's got a knee injury that's meant she's had to withdraw just before the trial. Shame for everyone - after her performance last year I think a lot of folk were keen to see who she could beat this time round!

I've also noticed Amos isn't riding either.

I thought Colomer would be higher up the leader board than he currently is, but its great to see Dibs and Browny doing so well.

Edited by Cota Kid

Wow down to the wire then! unlucky Brown but Well done at the same time :thumbup: Alexz.... Amazing result I hope the 6 days have given you a lot more experiance on the 300 and hope to see you kick ass at the Mitchell next week.

Well done to all the finishers and Dibs for the unbelievable result

When I say unlucky to Brown I ment for losing 2nd but can anyone tell me how the tie works?

Edited by barrybaines