Scum Tried To Break Into My Garage

mally

BABY MONITER WORKS GREAT I HAVE HAD ONE FITTED AND HIDDEN IN AN ALARM BOX ON THE FRONT OF YHE GARARGE THE RECEIVER IS NEXT TO ME IN BED ,I HAVE HAD TO PUT RECEIVER ON A TIMER FROM MIDNIGHT TILL 5AM OTHER WISE THE TRAFFIC WAKES ME UP BUT YOU CAN HEAR ON IT GREAT .ALLSO BOUGHT A CATTLE PROD OFF EBAY AND IT SENDS 1000V PULSE TO THE DOOR EVERY SECOND IT CONVERTS 12VOLT TO 1000 VOLT BUT VERY LOW AMPS ITS MEANT FOR ANIMAL USE PLUS A LOAD OF OTHER STUFF BRING BACK HANGING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

• 2 months later...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put a wire free baby moniter in your garage so if the scum come back you will hear them trying to break in at night and then you can go out and batter the scum with your baseball bat. This is what i intend to do the next time someone comes to nick my bikes. I have had two bikes stolen but luckily i got them both back i have also done other things to stop my bikes being stolen but dont want to put them on the internet

A baseball bat is premeditated. Whereas a full glass lemonade bottle at the side of your bed, in case you get thirsty during the night, isn't.

what about an 8inch kitchen knife that's in my kitchen, on the way to my garage? lol

• 2 months later...