Aberfeldy 2 Day Regs?

craig10

Hey all! Sorry that things have been so late in geting organised! Will get the regs and little blurb up by the end of the week at the latest. It's my last exam tomorrow so will have plenty time to do it after that. Just have to pass everything past Doug first. In the mean time if you have any questions feel free to drop me a line or give Doug a phone. JenX

Hey all! Sorry that things have been so late in geting organised! Will get the regs and little blurb up by the end of the week at the latest. It's my last exam tomorrow so will have plenty time to do it after that. Just have to pass everything past Doug first. In the mean time if you have any questions feel free to drop me a line or give Doug a phone. JenX

Hey Jen...best watch out or you'll be talking yourself into an SSDT job!!! :banana2:

Did we tell you we're all hitching up to Feldy that weekend? Should be a good laugh! :moon:

oh-no not aberfeldy again - ive just recovered from the last one i did and that was nearly 20 years ago - we had a caravan with a barrel of beer connected into the water tap and untold bottles of vodka and we lost all the lids - what else could you do?

ive still got the sticker

post-114-1180387989.jpg

Thanks for that Littlestar, looks like it could be Party Central up there!

I hope so It's the only reason I'm going. Is there a trial I could ride while there? ;)

Edited by bigfoot

Glad to hear so much positive response! Deffinately looks like Saturday will be a good night, think I heard mike say something about a band?? Not confirmed though! HL, you know Im always willing to help (when Im allowed!)Will get everything up tommorrow. JenX

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! Although it says entries close on the 12th, we have decided to keep it open later. Get your entries in asap as it prommises to be a great weekend. Was out looking at new sections last weekend and there are some really nice new ones! JenX

Hey guys! Although it says entries close on the 12th, we have decided to keep it open later. Get your entries in asap as it prommises to be a great weekend. Was out looking at new sections last weekend and there are some really nice new ones! JenX

Bought my tent today Jen....all set now! Tent, check. Sleeping bag, check. Vodka, check. :D

Highland Lassie - Didn't realise you were a vodka girl. Plenty in my van too! Will see you there for a drink or two, or three or ....................... :D

Yes, Bigfoot and Matt, you ARE invited (we know you're vodka girls). Or is it you just like vodka AND girls?!

Jen - Can we stay on Fri nite or just the Sat?

Edited by DanGleebitz

Highland Lassie - Didn't realise you were a vodka girl. Plenty in my van too! Will see you there for a drink or two, or three or ....................... :D

Excellent!!! I have a Very Special bottle of vodka to take with me - and Ash/Phil are taking Absolut Red with them so should be a grand night!!!

Not sure about this whole van thing mind you - I appear to be the only mug turning up with a tent!!! We're coming along on Saturday morning, but I'm sure there's a fair few camping Friday night too. I'm not all that sure what's going on though - have been away for the past few weeks and am just back tonight, so will make a few phonecalls and get all the info!

See you there! :thumbup: