Any Local Trials Clubs Or Meets

technowaldo

hiya i live in east lothian scotland i was wondering if there is any trials clubs or any groups that meet up in my neck of the woods that i could maybe join or tag on with as i am a wee bit fed up riding on my own and with my own usual routes . any new company would be much apreciated cheers alan

hiya i live in east lothian scotland i was wondering if there is any trials clubs or any groups that meet up in my neck of the woods that i could maybe join or tag on with as i am a wee bit fed up riding on my own and with my own usual routes . any new company would be much apreciated cheers alan

HI there. I live in Leith and have a TY175 twinshock. I have been in touch with the Lanarkshire Motor Cycle Club and they run Trials events all year round. They are up at Killen this weekend and the next again weekend they are at Penicuik. I'm going up for a look at Penicuik to see what is involved. I think this is our closest club - and if you search on google you will find their website. You will obviusly need transport to get your bike to these events. If you find anything closer let me know. Where about in east lohian do you go.

William.

HI there. I live in Leith and have a TY175 twinshock. I have been in touch with the Lanarkshire Motor Cycle Club and they run Trials events all year round. They are up at Killen this weekend and the next again weekend they are at Penicuik. I'm going up for a look at Penicuik to see what is involved. I think this is our closest club - and if you search on google you will find their website. You will obviusly need transport to get your bike to these events. If you find anything closer let me know. Where about in east lohian do you go.

William.

hi william penicuik looks promising is it a competition that will need a ACU license as ive not got one i live in musselburgh and i go to bits and pieces round about where i stay its ok but its not great would be nice to have a go at something more challenging though thanks alan

William.

hi william penicuik looks promising is it a competition that will need a ACU license as ive not got one i live in musselburgh and i go to bits and pieces round about where i stay its ok but its not great would be nice to have a go at something more challenging though thanks alan

Alan. Is it hard to get a licence? I thought you just applied and got a number? they have a novice route and since im 38 ill obviously be going for that. i'm hoping to go up for an hour - and if you need a lift up let me know. Do you know Russell fom Whitecraig (i think) he's got a Fantic 303.

William.

Alan. You do need a licnce.Is it hard to get a licence? I thought you just applied and got a number? they have a novice route and since im 38 ill obviously be going for that. i'm hoping to go up for an hour - and if you need a lift up let me know. I'm just going for a nosey just now. Do you know fom Whitecraig (i think) he's got a Fantic 303.

Edited by Williamd

William.

Alan. Is it hard to get a licence? I thought you just applied and got a number? they have a novice route and since im 38 ill obviously be going for that. i'm hoping to go up for an hour - and if you need a lift up let me know. Do you know Russell fom Whitecraig (i think) he's got a Fantic 303.

hi yes i know russel he just stays down the road from me i stay in whitecraig too (said musselburgh as i didnt think youd know where whitecraig was )was out with him last week let you know if im going up to penicuik next week cheers alan