Need More Stickers!

copemech

That's it Spinner and Atom I like them all!

I am a TRIALS rider, not just a Sherco rider! I have plenty of room on the back doors yet!

Ronnie can probably swing a Beta sticker, come about September, when he gets off the sofa!

We are pretty much on summer break now, there is a ride at Tish next weekend, but I have lots to do as this is my busy time of year and I spent most the day today working on the airplane project, which I desperately need to get done, but with any luck I can still find time to track down some of those big red circles with the line through them!

:thumbup:

Anyone with trials related stickers(or almost) they want rid of, or trade, let me know! I need a few more for the trailer!

This post has been edited by copemech: Jun 9 2007, 07:08 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)

Reduced 96%

2048 x 1536 (793.71k)

That looks like somthing a teenage motocrosser would do :thumbup:

Dabnabit Posted Yesterday, 11:37 PM

I'll send ya'll a ATA Kaliforniakated ATA Sticker. Ifeen ya'll wantsit.

PM me with your address.

How comes I've never seen none of thems?

That looks like somthing a teenage motocrosser would do

Yea, that is what we did back then! At the time, they said CZ, Penton, Maico and such! Plus a bunch of others. I still think my old 501 Maico was hell on wheels! Mine was a later model with 4 gears, the first ones only got three! Fast, Hold on tight, and OMG!

Jumping 60ft then scared me, jumping 6ft now scares me!

I have a few TTC and Michelin's to trade, maybe others!

Craig, if you care to notice the sticker just below the NGK in the top right, you can do that in OK and nobody cares! At Tish in the summer, we just go out and ride rocks!

My contribution went direct! And I did not even get a shirt! Maybe I'll get one later, as I just had to spring for the new NIKON to out piccie you! That D40 is bad ass! :thumbup:

Who said the Canadians did not have good taste in Beer and Stickers!

Steve, sounds great, You probably have some great ones, but Taff's idea may get me in a bit of a pinch!

There were some from the OK bunch at Tish, I will have to see if I can get some, but I don't think there are any Texas ones at this time as you notice I don't even have one for the trailer! :thumbup: