Is This The Raga Replica Gas Gas

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

ye it is. ive got one in my dads shop but personally i see no piont in them as its just GasGas's way of clearing the old 07's before the 08's come out.

all you do is get a normal 07 the trick it up and tune it and its just as good and less expensive.

The only thing thats different on the RAGA to the TXT is the exhaust position, different carb setting (both of which you can do on an 07 TXT) and the shock absorber is different. apart from that the other suff does not make a differnce. stickers etc painted swinging arm etc.

Boldi,

Yeah i know what your saying,lol.

What i mean is i dont want to be paying out loads of money for faults that are caused just because the bike is made of paper,its no good having a bike that you bang about and it falls apart when youve just spent

I agree with mostar, I have over 15 years with Gas Gas and can say that the Raga 06 is clearly the best trials bike I have ever ridden. The s/arm, crank cases and clutch case are in magnesiun alloy, almost half the weight of the standard aluminium alloy components, the Keihin carb, aluminium reed block, Ohlins shock and gold anodised parts really set the bike apart from anything else. Apart from looking the part, the bike does go exceptionally well. To convert a standard bike to these specifications would cost a considerable amount of money. My next bike would be a Raga 300.

Bye, PeterB.