Video Of Me On My '92 Aprillia 280r

steve

A friend filmed this shortly after I had recieved my new 280R. I found it a while ago and edited it.

I was sponsored by a new Leicester dealer called Dirt Diggers but never did too well on the bike. I went back to an old Yamaha TY250 in the end.

Check out the riding gear!

Click here for video

I actually had 2 sets of riding gear both bright green and purple! The set in the video was the 'official' gear supplied by Rathmells to all the Aprillia team guys. The other set my sponsor gave me was made by Anson (remember them) and had Dirt Diggers down each leg. It's the first time anyone ever game me anything and I thought I looked the business!

The practice ground in Corby we shot the Vid at was always scattered with burnt out cars. It wasn't actually a legal area to ride at but the police didn't mind us, it was a bit of a novelty for them to find someone who was riding a bike that wasn't stolen! They often used to ask us to keep a look out for certain cars they looking for - forensics might have had a better chance if they weren't covered in tyre marks when they found them!

• 1 year later...

• 11 months later...