08 Gasgas

gasgas ross

There are a few historic problems with Flatheads namely poor efficiency, and heat dissipation when stressed. I think GG have been bold to go for such an engine and as it also has EFI as well, they certainly have surprised me. However, It should be good for low down grunt thats for sure so I expect it to make a very good club bike!

IMHO :lol:

07 bike ? 07 beta design light ? 03 plastics/sticker kit?

thats the reaction i thought , not a lot they can do really , wont change much for a couple of years i doubt now.

It does talk about some geometry changes to the chassis but how significant these are I wouldn't know.

hmm they dont really want to be changing any geometry to the bike stands fine , unless its got something to stop you putting your feet down :lol:

Well you may be surprised to know that is the very reason they have changed it B)

Pics are leaking out already:

gg2008-1.jpg

I can't understand 'Spanglish' but looking at thes pics and from what I remember of the differences between the 05 and 06 bikes it would seem like the pegs are getting lower and lower( is that what we're losing in the translation?).

How long before we see a Harley GasGas with feet forward running boards. :lol:

hmm i prefer 07s at the moment from that picture dont think theyve done to well on the graphics looks too much like the 02or 03 maybe cant remember off top of my head.

Are the foot pegs lower ? i cant tell they dont want to be really but cant you get a kit that makes them higher ?

whats the difference between the 07 and this?? different light! the first thing people rip straight off!! lol the rear mudgurad has a slight flick at the end?? and the front mud guard is like a betas??!!

Edited by Andy
Topic moved from Montesa (WTF?) forum and merged with existing relevant topic