Anybody Looking For Someone Too Ride With In Plymouth Area

sherco290murph

hi all

is there anybody in the plymouth or surrounding area who is looking for somebody too ride with in both practicing and local comps think its always better to ride with someone. just got back into trials after a few years away and am looking for somebody too practice with. i have my own transport etc so meeting at various places is not a problem. im 26 and very keen to learn again so if there is anybody out there drop me a line

cheers guys

Drop us a line mate and we could hook up for some practicing... I'm not that far from plymouth and ride with the launceston club... Theres a easy trial this saturday at moretonhampstead if your intrested. I'm not that good and only go for the laugh and the days ride.. I've got one or two places to ride if you want some pactice first..I think devonport club is going to be your nearest and they have a trial on the week after near pricetown...

lets us know...

hi all

is there anybody in the plymouth or surrounding area who is looking for somebody too ride with in both practicing and local comps think its always better to ride with someone. just got back into trials after a few years away and am looking for somebody too practice with. i have my own transport etc so meeting at various places is not a problem. im 26 and very keen to learn again so if there is anybody out there drop me a line

cheers guys

hi mikee

thanks for the replying mate. im up for catching up for some practising and im well up for the trial near princetown. finding it pretty hard too find places to practice near me so would be good if you could show me some practice areas near you. im good for weekend practises and some evenings depending on when your free. my e-mail addy is murphster968r@aol.com if you wanna drop me a message there. thanks again mate and hope to catch up soon