Milton Keynes And Surrounding Areas

smokebelch

Hello all

I have just bought my first trials bike which i am very pleased with and have rode it on a few fields etc to get used to the slow, balancing side of the sport.

I would like to also ride on some trails, wooded areas or farmland etc but do not know where to go to.

I live in Milton keynes but do not mind travelling to get to somewhere to ride. I suppose the furthest i'd like to travel is up to an hours drive (ish). But the closer the better really.

So can someone give me any ideas please?

cheers

There should be a proper facilitysoon in Mk itself soon best thing is to join the club Milton Buzzard .co .uk

Berko have a bit in Hemel, apart from that if you can drive there is Earl Shilton.

Or hopefully my field should be sorted by the end of the week aswell.

Don't be put off by the lack of places to go, Wiggy only lives 10 minutes from here and he has managed ok.

Hello all

I have just bought my first trials bike which i am very pleased with and have rode it on a few fields etc to get used to the slow, balancing side of the sport.

I would like to also ride on some trails, wooded areas or farmland etc but do not know where to go to.

I live in Milton keynes but do not mind travelling to get to somewhere to ride. I suppose the furthest i'd like to travel is up to an hours drive (ish). But the closer the better really.

So can someone give me any ideas please?

cheers

hope fully you will join nene valley mcc we have wide range of venues but no practice areas best thing you can do is enter some trials if not sure how to do a section ask any rider 99% really will help you.

Lets get him riding first before he tries one of the "easy" nene valley efforts.

Agreed an "easy" Nene Valley event for beginners is probably best likened to Hawkstone on Sunday for an good rider.

Nene Valley and the word easy are rarely mentioned in the same sentence..........