Older Vs Newer

kdub

Hi guys looking for a bit of advice. I am looking just now at both a 2001 and a 2005 SY 250's and was just wondering how much difference is there performance wise between these. This will be my first trials m/c. I am not a novice in terms of riding a motorcycle (19 years of mx) and have done some mountain bike trials over the past 6 or 7 winters. Just wondering would I feel the difference and is there any mechanical reason ie better suspension that I should get the newer machine.

Cheers Guys

Hi guys looking for a bit of advice. I am looking just now at both a 2001 and a 2005 SY 250's and was just wondering how much difference is there performance wise between these. This will be my first trials m/c. I am not a novice in terms of riding a motorcycle (19 years of mx) and have done some mountain bike trials over the past 6 or 7 winters. Just wondering would I feel the difference and is there any mechanical reason ie better suspension that I should get the newer machine.

Cheers Guys

2005 is a better bike all around in my opinion....smalll updates each year to this model.......the 05 is the way to go in my opinion....D

2001 bike was first of the SY models and there has been lots of changes from this to 05 spec, certainly much better suspension and a few engine tweaks, looks wise there is not much changed other than colours, 05 much better choice, others on site will have better idea of changes made model to model, but if you want a bike which needs very little attention and is easy to work on then Scorpa's a good choice.

Wow !

Yesterday I rode a 4RT. There is a very big difference between it's suspension and the suspension on my old Scorpa Easy !!

Ten years further on is a big difference. Plus the 4rt is know for having good suspension anyway. :blink: