Only Smarties Have The Answer

essex rider

The sticky stuff is from homebase aimed at childrens bedrooms etc (why was i even in that department??) its called fablon if that means anything to anyone out there?

Ive got the "SH" from the old sticker so probably put that on there or i may cut the "SH" off every other sticker and have an erco??

I cant go too near the petrol tank cos it dissolves into a nasty gooey mess as i discovered earlier when testing it.

All im waiting for now is my billet flywheel cover to finally be done which i may have to have the smarties logo engraved on to it??

Now laquer it on.... I dare ya! :P:blink:

The sticker doesnt have a smooth enough finish for laquer to work well. Its waterproof and quite sticky so shouldnt move.

Im just stripping the bike down and trying to decide what else to smartiefy? any ideas??

I would do the hubs but i cant be bothered to strip the wheels down again after changing half the spokes to black ones, AAGGH it was a nightmare!!

I'm tempted to say 'dicking about' are not the right words perhaps a better word could be 'personalising' although who am i to say. So its over to E.R to answer, are you doing Dicking or Personalising? :D.....(just thought i'd mention for the record I've nothing against anyone who is into dicking, or who likes the colour pink B.B):D

Edited by spud

Took some photos today under the local bridge where the pidgeons hang out. It is a nice random pattern graphic that shares many of the subtile shades of the bike such as black, white and grey.

When the transfers are done they will be hot s***! B)

Edited by copemech