World's Largest Trials Rider

rev. victor

My club has dubbed me the World's Largest Trials Rider. At 6'8" and 325 lbs (2 meters and 23.2 stone) I'm the biggest I ever met. Any other colossal riders out there?

Ric Smits, a ex-pro basketball player rides some vintage trials events. he's well over 7 feet tall.

My club has dubbed me the World's Largest Trials Rider. At 6'8" and 325 lbs (2 meters and 23.2 stone) I'm the biggest I ever met. Any other colossal riders out there?

Do you have any pictures of yourself in action? B) I take it you don't ride a 200?

Hey I'm on the wrong side of 19stone (use to feel sorry for my bike) it don't half hurt when you go a pisser don't it.Always used to wind up the nuts on the springs to adjust suspension but now leave it standard and it seems fine these modern water cooled bikes sure have plenty of power to compensate my bulk!

R.V question: faced with a nasty 6 foot climb your not keen on do ride it and hope you make it, or do put one foot on the ground and then stretch your other to the top of the climb like Mr Fantastic from the fantastic four film and lift the bike up taking a two? B)

R.V question: faced with a nasty 6 foot climb your not keen on do ride it and hope you make it, or do put one foot on the ground and then stretch your other to the top of the climb like Mr Fantastic from the fantastic four film and lift the bike up taking a two? B)

I usually smash into it at Mach 2 in a hopes the bike and I will be hurled to the top. I might try the Mr. Stretch thing next time, thanks for the tip. "World's Largest" can also be read as "Least Competitive".

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 6'6" but nowhere near that big. I have a question because I am having problems with this, the bikes are all built for the average Joe (5'8" 180 lbs.) what mods have you done to get your bike comfortable? I can't even find a decent set of bars for my bike.

R.V question: faced with a nasty 6 foot climb your not keen on do ride it and hope you make it, or do put one foot on the ground and then stretch your other to the top of the climb like Mr Fantastic from the fantastic four film and lift the bike up taking a two? :icon_salut:

I usually smash into it at Mach 2 in a hopes the bike and I will be hurled to the top. I might try the Mr. Stretch thing next time, thanks for the tip. "World's Largest" can also be read as "Least Competitive".

So I guess that says a lot about the ruggedness of the GG321!!!