Hey! Remember Me?

charliechitlins

Charlie,

Great music.

I noticed that you didn't include Lowell George and Little Feat in the influences list?

Here is a link to my younger brothers band Wrestlin' with Jimmy. You might enjoy their music.

Doug Wilson

Right you are!

I haven't spent much time with the Glenside Allstars...just as a hired gun for recording projects, so far...eventually we'll put a live show together and take it out. I think the leader is shopping for record labels. But, when he gave me a CD and asked me if I'd be interested in the project, I immediately thought of Little Feat.

Time to tune up the Stratocaster and put a Craftsman deep socket on my pinky and do like The Fat Man!

For some reason, I couldn't get your bro's tunes to load...I'll check later. Looks like he's on the right track, though.

The site said something about Lowell George meets Frank Zappa...it's a little-known fact that Lowell was in the Mothers!

And...thanks for the compliments.

Keep 'em coming! B)

• 1 month later...

Hey Uncle Chunk!! Bummer I missed your tour back east (for the Weirdstock film festival).

Gump says I missed a great ride the next day at your old trials paradise.

You still riding that beatup Sherco with the custom blue plastic paint bucket fenders? ;)