Oil, Oil, Oil

markfitton

12 quid should get you 5 litres of ATF, pretty sure i used to put 550ml in mine as well Mark, bit more for clutch strip down oil change though. The ATF makes the clutch abit quicker, not much but i liked it like that, had no problems using it in my Rev3 for over a year and now using it in the Caby with no problems. I do change it every 20 hours though roughly

Just checked on lampkins web site and the 06 says 500ml of oil in the clutch so apologies to betarick, pretty sure the handbook said 550 though, Doesnt say info on the 07 though so might be different

I think they take 550 from new, 500 comes out when you drop the oil so 50 must stay in unless the cases are split?

Just checked on lampkins web site and the 06 says 500ml of oil in the clutch so apologies to betarick, pretty sure the handbook said 550 though, Doesnt say info on the 07 though so might be different

I think they take 550 from new, 500 comes out when you drop the oil so 50 must stay in unless the cases are split?

As the man says 500 on a change......550 on a split