Sherco 320 4t

hop blip and a jump

i know efi is good but what about when the 4rt is about 5,6,7 years old when things start playing up???, we'll have to win the lottery to buy new parts.

it's the same with cars i know of lots of common faults like fuel pump relays, pumps, step up valves, and sensors that play up!!!

we'll see in a few years time!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know efi is good but what about when the 4rt is about 5,6,7 years old when things start playing up???, we'll have to win the lottery to buy new parts.

it's the same with cars i know of lots of common faults like fuel pump relays, pumps, step up valves, and sensors that play up!!!

we'll see in a few years time!!

Well, that may be a concern with Sherco. Honda? Much less of a concern. :)

My Toyota T-100 4x4 had 275,000 miles on it with no EFI-related maintenance. Wanna guess how many hours of use that was and compare that to hours of use on a trials bike?

And, I'll bring it up again. Anyone want to dump their electronic ignition for points in the pursuit of "simplicity" and "reliability"? And what about those fancy hydraulics (clutch, brakes, suspension)? :(

I know what your saying but look that a life a car has compared to a trials bike that gets rode through mud, rivers, and sometimes drowned, i'm sure it'll eventually take it's toll on the electrics !!

drown a car in a river and you'll be lucky to get it to run sweet again??

Any way forget all this bickering, i just wanted to know how good the 320 4t is!!!

Edited by hop blip and a jump