Anybody Live Near Alnwick Northumberland

aj201280

Hey all havent been on in a while.

Firstly i have now moved south of the border barely and have been in touch with the berrick club reference trials aswell as a couple of other people.

I am looking for anyone who rides localy (near Alnwick) who can help me get acces to practice areas especially moorland if it is available or point me in the right direction to gain permission. The other thing is i would need really good directions to areas as am compleetly new to this part of the country and have no idea about place names and where they are.

Thanks Al

Firstly i have now moved south of the border barely and have been in touch with the berrick club reference trials aswell as a couple of other people.

I am looking for anyone who rides localy (near Alnwick) who can help me get acces to practice areas especially moorland if it is available or point me in the right direction to gain permission. The other thing is i would need really good directions to areas as am compleetly new to this part of the country and have no idea about place names and where they are.

Thanks Al

Stanley trials club are holding a 2 day trial this Sat and Sun. you can enter both days or 1 day whichever day. Start is 11am and it is right at the side of the A68 just past Consett heading south you will get to meet all the local lads there and all category of rider are catered for it'll be much better than practicing

Thanks Al

Stanley trials club are holding a 2 day trial this Sat and Sun. you can enter both days or 1 day whichever day. Start is 11am and it is right at the side of the A68 just past Consett heading south you will get to meet all the local lads there and all category of rider are catered for it'll be much better than practicing

Unfortunatly im unable to make that one as i have although not through my own choice been volenteered to do stuff in newcastle over the weekend.

Ok AJ

I'm volunteering you to ride the trial 29th september 2007 Consett club actually on the opposite side of the A68 to this weekends trial :D

Usually get some Scots lads down to this one at Buttsfield.

Not really aware of any practice areas in your locality Tweed Valley Club are a good bunch of lads and they ride all the NE trialsas are Bedlington they are probably your nearest events. NE trials are very well advertised on here through the calander and results usually with photo's are always posted.