Practice Area For Sale In Usa

madcr500

just saw this on ebay.

I just cant figure out what you were searching for, and why, when you came across this :huh:

I have some really bad neighbours and thought that if i could just find a trident missile on ebay i could blow them away for good, after ive gone away on holiday of course.

I have some really bad neighbours and thought that if i could just find a trident missile on ebay i could blow them away for good, after ive gone away on holiday of course.

You're not North Korean are you? You wouldn't need the long range ones if you moved in eh?

:huh:

You're not North Korean are you? You wouldn't need the long range ones if you moved in eh?

No, I'm in Lancashire U.K. but my neighbours are a mad scientist (no really he is, he's a physicist and he's genuinly bonkers) and his bargain basement russian wife.

You get what you pay for, she is 60, very fat, like 30 stone, very ugly, cant cook, can't speak much english and physically pushes him around, she even knocked him to the floor once when he didnt agree with her. Dont get me started.

No, I'm in Lancashire U.K. but my neighbours are a mad scientist (no really he is, he's a physicist and he's genuinly bonkers) and his bargain basement russian wife.

You get what you pay for, she is 60, very fat, like 30 stone, very ugly, cant cook, can't speak much english and physically pushes him around, she even knocked him to the floor once when he didnt agree with her. Dont get me started.

I paid nothing for mine :huh:

There's a joke there somewhere :huh:

I think this is probably one for the anything goes section - admin's do your stuff :huh:

Edited by bikespace

I paid nothing for mine :huh:

There's a joke there somewhere :huh:

I think this is probably one for the anything goes section - admin's do your stuff :huh:

Mmm. Thought i had put it in anything goes actually. Sorry. My mistake.

There was an old Nike missile base for sale in my neighborhood. I looked into buying it--a spectacular property with a truly historic past--but I didn't move fast enough. And, yeah, I was going to convert the launch center and silos into living quarters. It would have been amazing...gotta move faster next time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nike_missile