Bar End Plugs!

jamese.82

Just fitted new grips and then tried to fit some bar end plugs.....how do u fit it properly on the throttle side as to not affect throttle operation? i have been scratching my head for too long now and am lost, probably a simple solution but i can't think any more and gonna take them off and buy some new grips again! many thanks in advance, james :(

always best to step back and take a look at it, wish i had thought to do that a while ago....

Id set myself the job of cleaning the front break caliper so needed to pump the pistons out to clean them, id taken the resevoir off the master cylinder and was pumping but the pistons werent coming out, I kept pumping and pumping for ages, i released the adjuster on the lever all the way out too as i thought the master cylinder may not have been letting more fluid in.

after a while i realised it was the clutch lever I was pumping....

after cleaning my brakes the correct way I also had to re-adjust the clutch, DOH!!

All the best

Tom

funny as! :( i do stuff like that all the time, did the job this morning. had to saw the end off the twist grip tho.....bit unorthodox i think but did the trick! works and looks as it should, see if it's ok after i drop it a few times. many thanks. james :)