Making 4rt's Stand Out For The Rest

07betarev3

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

I've showed pictures of this before, last time with white plastic. I changed it back to the RTL plastic for a trials demo.

Hi

How do you find the ASV levers? I'm thinking of fitting a pair to my Montesa. They look good and I like the fold back and don't break aspect of their construction. Do you recommend them?

Ross

Hi

How do you find the ASV levers? I'm thinking of fitting a pair to my Montesa. They look good and I like the fold back and don't break aspect of their construction. Do you recommend them?

Ross

I got asked that a lot. Since the front brake master cylinder was changed to a Nissin it is the same front brake lever as you would get for a Honda CRF, that one was easy. For the clutch I had a old beaten up (but not bent) ARC folding lever off my sons old bike. ARC makes levers that fit trials bikes

post-2409-1196361901.gif

So I got a generic ASV lever and cut off just the lever part. I then put that lever onto the base (the part that connects to the master cylinder) of the ARC. It took much drilling and filing, but I got it to fit. A lot of time and work just to have matching red levers.

post-2409-1196363123.jpg

I would highly recommend the ARC levers. My son broke levers all the time, I have saved a lot of money getting him folding levers.

Edited by sirhc