Natc/world Round Schedule

300pro

Any word yet on the National and World dates. It's soon time to start selecting/scheduling local district sanctioned events and we like to work around these dates the best we can.

Would someone please post as soon as they are available. Thanks!

Edited by 300PRO

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will bring some Michigan beer for ya Andy!

It's going to have to be some kind of special beer to beat Al B's mountain firewater! :guinness:

Speaking of which - where is Al these days? Not seen him around for ages.

I wasn't sure if I was going to do USA next year, but found out today I'm in Vegas for a conference from 22nd to 25th April so this fits in perfectly :guinness:

I think Jammy " word won't get past his word filter" just about covers it......

Edited by Slapshot 3

I am here. Just kind of watching, little worthwhile for me to add, and not willing or able to put in the effort it takes to back up suggestions.

As spinner said, we bought a new to us, very rough, 40 year old home complete with mold etc, in need of a total remodel and I have been doing my best "flip this house" impersonation. We have that liveable, and are currently trying to flip our old house and get it sold.

40+ hours a week at work work, then owning our own business and working at it, then remodeling two houses, something had to give, and it was trials for the most part.

The nice thing though is that I now have 9.6 acres with riding on our own property, as well as a shooting range etc. There are a couple other trials riders in town, and we have been getting together on Tues evenings and riding for an hour or two at the house.

As my buddy Bob Ginder would say, and my bestest deceased Kabuki Buddy Bob Best would remind me :guinness: it may be "damn circus tricks" but with the back hoe and the Bobcat we can make some pretty neat sections.

Yes, I expect I will be at the world round, hopefully in the Bechard family vacation home, otherwise known as Cabin 5 and be observing, or in some other way helping as best I can.

I did get to attend, (and I hope assist) at the National indoor at the same time as our YN, and man was that fun!

And Andy,,, I found another "spring" of mountain water........................