Pa Motorama 2008 Is It On?

biffsgasgas

Ok so I have been trying to go to WWW.MOTORAMAEVENTS.COM for the past two weeks but the link is broken or something. I am planning waaaayyyy ahead of time here and I am planning on riding if it is still on. I know its Feburary 16th and 17th but I want to preregister and know if there is a trials or not. Who is organizing the trials and what is the top class? Thanks for the info.

--Biff

Hey Biff,They did not have a motorcycle trials at Motorama last year.Organizers wanted big money to use the building so it was not held.I spoke to some pa. guys last weekend and its sounds like it will be the same this year.Will miss it makes for a extra long winter with out that to look forward to.We are looking for a good snowy winter for are woods trials snowboarding weekends.Later JR

I wouldn't look to see us at Motorama anytime soon. Jreilly hit it on the nose. The Motorama people want waaaay too much $ for US to put on a show for THEM to make $. Oh well. If you have heartburn over it, I would complain to them. It certainly was nice to have an event in February to break up the winter break.

No use trying to haggle them down. If its too expensive then that is understood.

I just enjoyed the indoor thing and the show was fun not only to compete in but also to see.

I have a buddy who works with me from harrisburg and he is just getting into trials. We were talking about it

and i remember riding a long time ago. Turns out he was probably there at the same time.

Thanks guys! If it draws a crowd and they pay admission i dont see why it wouldnt be in the events interst to add trials to their menu.

--Biff

$10,000

!!!!!!!!!! :D !!!!!!!!!

Forget that! Thanks for holding it as long as you did guys.

No big deal. Aaron do you have room in the rig for me? Fun in the sun it is then.... :guinness:

Aaron are you comming to Ohio next weekend?

I am moving up to champ. Nothing to gain nothing to loose just a good time. WGASA!

--Biff

Yup, I think Maria and I are both going to ride Ohio next weekend if the weather ain't too bad. At this point, I'm planning on doing a Thursday through Monday trip for Florida, but also in conjunction with a dog show again which is 4 miles from the trials site. :guinness: