Trials Comp Forum

dfwilson

I also hate to see it go. I may be the only one and i could be wrong but i think forums for the most part grow the sport. Seems like if the high euro price and lack of profits are cutting down on advertizing that the forum would be one of the last thing to go.

The RYP site supports a forum and tech help. All are welcome I do believe! :guinness: I have not posted there, but may well start. There may well be some good general discussion start up there as it IS a National ( as compared to Regional) site.

I knew they were paying that webmaster too much, oh well the only good news is that MichLin is no longer BANNED!

C'mon Andy, time is about up anyway, just change the screename to MichDick, do the toungue thing and get it over with, it is ok!!!!!

So what if hell froze,

:guinness:B):D

The RYP site supports a forum and tech help. All are welcome I do believe! ;) I have not posted there, but may well start. There may well be some good general discussion start up there as it IS a National ( as compared to Regional) site.

Or, we could try and post here...

KTMtalk has a trials forum (last I checked about 6 mo's ago).

I got new job, been busy as heck getting acclimated and updated. Hope you all had a great weekend at NEOTT.

• 2 weeks later...