Gas Gas Advice

wrc

I'm thinking of trading in my current bike for another and just wanted some advice on a GAS GAS either 200 or 250.

Could someone tell me the differences between a TXT and a PRO one. Also thinking of getting the bike

between 2003 to 2006/7........any pros and cons?

It maybe a stupid question but it would give me some idea on what to look for on buying a gas gas?

Thanks

WRC

Edited by WRC

Just flogged me txt 03 edition after 2 years, never let me down, engine was bomb proof only ever used 1 plug. Dunno much bout pros only that they had problems with early models 01,02,03,i think so stick to 04 onwards. Think 03 was last year they made txts. ;)

I have an 02 250 pro and i love it. super reliable! GasGas uk are very helpful and spares back up is not a problem. I must confess i tested the 08's at the test day this weekend and they are so much different! trying to convince myself i will have more fun on a later bike. because the 02 is better than i will ever be. oh and the 200 is fantastic! lack of general interest may effect residuals more so than 250. your choice