Bultaco 199 Clutch

italjetfan

Hello all, just rode Pa's 350 Bulty 199 (1979) in a trial at the weekend, and i'm still suffering with left arm tiredness (boo hoo)

The clutch is really heavy (and virtually useless). Any pointers or tips? The Italjet is having a bit of a rest, so I'll use the Bulty for a couple of trials.

Cheers

Hello all, just rode Pa's 350 Bulty 199 (1979) in a trial at the weekend, and i'm still suffering with left arm tiredness (boo hoo)

The clutch is really heavy (and virtually useless). Any pointers or tips? The Italjet is having a bit of a rest, so I'll use the Bulty for a couple of trials.

Cheers

No quick fix but lots you can do. How long do you have?

Cheers

Message for Nigel Dabster regarding anything 199.I seem to recall reading somewhere that you have a list of mods/improvements.Any chance you could post it on this site or mail it to me?or would that be giving too much away!Cheers,Alt.

Cheers

Message for Nigel Dabster regarding anything 199.I seem to recall reading somewhere that you have a list of mods/improvements.Any chance you could post it on this site or mail it to me?or would that be giving too much away!Cheers,Alt.

mail me and I can attach a list if you give me your e mail address.