Gas Gas 4 Stroke

larstrialinfo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is claimed to rev to 10,500 rpm so I dont think that is an issue now. Does anyone know if they have stuck with the 6speed transmission. I beleive if they have, this will also be a leg up on the competition as I personally love a 6speed.

10,500 is very high reving coupled with 71kg and fuel injection its looking good, very good. Sorry Steve i can't find any info on the gear box. Gas Gas Pro's have always been good in the mud,there is no reason why this shouldn't. As for the side valve engine i'm of zero knowledge on how good or bad this design is and reading the other comments and looking at the cyclinder head in the photos shown i'm going to guess its 300cc+..... a dyno chart would be nice to end any speculation. Some questions anyone else might want to answer along with me 1) Componants quality, are they any better than there 2t range? My thoughts are yes because they don't want anotehr Sherco 4t. Would i buy the Gasser? yes but only if they ask me to pay no more than

Edited by spud

Anyone know what those fins are just below the radiator,between the front downtubes?
i dont think so as it looks as if it below the rad and i am guessing that 10500 rpm on the info board is the max revs which is impressive! Edited by gasgasthermo

What would you say if I told you I was building a bike engine that develops 38hp @ 7,600rpm and which is lighter than the 4T engine! ;)

I'd best not say a stupid smart-alec-comment because i think your capable of doing what your saying, so impress mate?

YEAAAAAaaaaaa no more middle muffler to explode!

Looks like cdi up front under the rad. Thats a lot lower than the present ignition box.

If the air box is the same then the air filter should be a carry over.

My only wonder is if this thing uses mass air flow or speed density type of air flow management? hmmm time will tell.

I want i want i want!

Ohv versus a flat head does not bother me one iota. Flat heads have great torque and so what if they run out of breath. Who needs rpms in trials.

Atom dont count your chickens before the eggs have hatched. In detroit every body is building a 700 hp 10 second car but when it comes time to run they end up having a 200 hp noise maker infront of a used truck transmission that leaks like a siv.

--Biff