Alex Hall Accident

alex

Heya

I was competeing in the Zona 1 trial on the 4th of this month and came off my bike not long after Frazer Dikins and broke my

Fibular :D So im going to be out of action for a good while :P Just like to say a big thank-you to Steve Saunders, Steve Workman and everyone who played a part

in helping me :D

Heya

I was competeing in the Zona 1 trial on the 4th of this month and came off my bike not long after Frazer Dikins and broke my

Fibular :D So im going to be out of action for a good while :P Just like to say a big thank-you to Steve Saunders, Steve Workman and everyone who played a part

Ouch!

Get well soon Alex - did your Dad help or was he laughing too much? :D

Heya

Ouch!

Get well soon Alex - did your Dad help or was he laughing too much? :D

He was too busy making sure the bike was ok and he was telling me it was badly bruised and I should get up and finish the trial

Good to hear that you're well into the bone healing process Alex. No doubt Barry will be sending you a sack of onions to chew on when he's finished his first aid course :D

How long will you have the cast on for and did they give you crutches or can you get around without them?

All the best mate.

Is there someone in the Beta team that thinks that become a top rider you must brake a bone before you can be a champion ( re: Jack Sheppard ) or has Steve Saunders been pushing you all too hard. Still best time of year to brake a bone i think. Get well soon son.

Sorry to hear of your unfortunate accident, but this was bound to happen if you kept attempting those enormous splats that your dad and I are capable of. We told you a our level was out of reach and you just didn't listen. Seriously,Alex. hope you get well soon and it won't be long before you are back on the bike. Wiggies.

Good to hear that you're well into the bone healing process Alex. No doubt Barry will be sending you a sack of onions to chew on when he's finished his first aid course :P

How long will you have the cast on for and did they give you crutches or can you get around without them?

All the best mate.

HAHA hope he don't

Umm they gave me crutches but its still very painful :D