Lime Green Beta

g14gav

Was at the British World round early this year and saw the lime green beta with the polished frame and wondering if anyone took a picture of it maybe? If so could you post it on or email it to me? Also does any one know where to buy different coloured mud guards and/or what painting them is like?

I assume as soon as they bend the paint flakes or cracks?

How easy is it to scratch the annodising colour off compaired to powder coating?

Planning on starting a colourful project thats all,

Cheers....

Gav

if you were thinking of painting the plastics you could try the (tamia) aerosol paints that are used for painting plastic bodyshells for remote control cars. its designed to flex and is resistant to fuel, water etc. its about 3.99 a tin but you,d need about 4 id say. you can buy it from most model shops and there's loads of colours to chose.

Was at the British World round early this year and saw the lime green beta with the polished frame and wondering if anyone took a picture of it maybe? If so could you post it on or email it to me? Also does any one know where to buy different coloured mud guards and/or what painting them is like?

I assume as soon as they bend the paint flakes or cracks?

How easy is it to scratch the annodising colour off compaired to powder coating?

Planning on starting a colourful project thats all,

Cheers....

Gav

The dealer mentioned below can get Betas painted up in all sorts of colours, I saw a few on his stand at this years SSDT and they looked fantastic.

www.highlandleisuresport.co.uk

Invergordon

IV18 0LF

01349 854620

Painting plastics isnt a problem, most motorcycles are all painted plastics, inc. most trials bikes(some better than others) . The key is in the preperation as well as the paint. I have painted probably 20ish trials bikes including my own and the paint sticks no problem and is hard wearing and flexible.

You just to either do it or get it done properly.

:thumbup:

(im sure there are lots of pics somewhere) :wall: