Who Says Electric And Water Don't Mix!

kinell

My son see the above video and got very excited, but then got upset when i said its bed time :D . there is a large box in my garage which says 'Oset' - he's being really good at school and stopped putting orange peel down the toilet and spitting water in the play ground, he knows there is a bike riding on him being good at school and home and these last few weeks he's top of the class :D .

That was a local Taunton trial in August. The bike actually got complety submerged at one point and was still fine. Very impressed.

Hopefully these younger riders on Osets can be occomidated at club and national events.

Hi.

Was wondering how well these OSET bikes wear. My son is keen to get one. You say that the one you saw got submerged and was ok. Are they really that well made. I haven't seen any in the flesh. Hope to see some at the Dirt bike show. What do you know about these little electric wonders?

Any info / comments would be greatly received.

PS I am jealous 'cause I didn't have one when I was that age. Had to wait 'till I was big enough to ride a TY80. It's sooooo unfair!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Overall quality of the Osets are nothing to get excited over however the bike is very functional as a learning tool.

We ordered two of the 12.5" models and both had to have the rear shock taken off and then put back on in order for it to function.

Once properly set up the bike is light and is easy and safe for my 3 year old son and 4 year old nephew to ride.What it must be like to be a kid

now a days.

Overall the bike is very functional and seems to be holding up. Quality control needs to be improved at the assembly side of it and overall

quality of components could be improved as well.